Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome, MOPS moms!

Just wanted to give a quick shout-out to any of the MOPS moms that stop by today from my presentation this morning. I know it was a whirlwind of information, but have no fear. We'll work through it together!

Here are a couple of links to get you started:
  • Click here for a quick tutorial on CVS shopping. (For further info, you can click the link to CVS on the right hand side of the page.)
  • Come back Sunday for a posting of all the drugstore deals.
  • And don't forget to sign up for our new web-site and post a comment here so you can enter to win a $5 Dunkin Donuts gift card or $10 Rite Aid gift card!
  • Oh...and go here to check out those those organic coupons I promised.
Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

KochisCorner said...

Thank you, Kaley...you did such a great job at explaining the CVSing that I think I will try it :) I cannot wait, you got me exited when I saw all your free stuff!!!