Monday, March 24, 2008

Images of Easter

We celebrated Easter in a big way this year. In the past few days, we managed to squeeze in a Seder dinner with a few of our friends, Griffin's first egg coloring experience, a walk through of the stages of the cross, a Tennebrae (Good Friday) service, a couple of egg hunts, plus TWO big meals with both of our families. Whew...

I thought I would just share a few of the many pictures that were taken of these events.

A few of the elements of the Seder
Dinner we took part in at our friends'
Dan and Tonya's

We managed to survive Griff's
first egg coloring experience without
incident!

Griffin's buddies Daniel (Doon Doon)
and Toby after a high energy egg hunt

In our Easter finest

(Some of) the Hill Grandkids
showing off their egg hunting
loot

I've felt for a while that we've rushed through Easter for the past several years. I'm thankful for the many ways that we celebrated this year. I don't think I can ever be reminded enough that it was for ME, He died.

1 comment:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Love the pics, still not seeing the belly yet, you keep cropping them just so. What happened to your poor boy's face? He look like he got in a fight with a set of stairs. Also I don't know if you realize we have to put in a word verification in order to leave a comment. You can change that if you want. Or else I will just type "vxznom" so I can leave this comment. Goodbye to you.