Saturday, March 28, 2009

CVS 101 Week of 3/29


Are you ready?!
CVSers UNITE!


CVSing can be somewhat overwhelming at first, but just follow me and I will make it as simple as possible. For more tips on how to get started, go here.

If you are completely new to CVS, here is a transaction I would suggest:

Buy:
(2) Paas Easter Egg Coloring Kit, $1.99
Get $1.99 ECBs
for each.

Pay: $3.98
Receive: $3.98 in ECBs
(This deal is only good on Sunday and Monday!)


THEN, I would ask if I can do another transaction (which I do ALL the time) and buy this:

Buy:

(2) Veet, $5.49 ea.
Get $5 ECBs wyb $10 (limit 1)

$2/1 Veet printable
$2/1 Veet printable
Use two of these coupons.
*Update: I am having trouble with the second coupon. So I just signed up for two of the first--one for me and one for my husband!

(2) Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber, $2.99
$2.75/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber printable
Use two of these coupons by hitting the back arrow after the first one prints!

PLUS if you have a copy of the All You magazine (you can get it at Walmart!), you can get two Rimmel mascara for FREE. Here's how:

(2) Rimmel Cosmetics, BOGO (Buy One, Get One Free)
Use FREE Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara coupon, exp. 5-31-09 (All You magazine, April ‘09 issue)
2 FREE after coupon!
*Note that the coupon says 'Only at Walmart', but it is a manufacturer's coupon, so they should accept it. It worked for me at Walgreens. Just ask them to see if it works.

When paying, give your coupons first THEN your extrabucks from the first transaction.

Total after coupons and ECBs: $3.48

$5 ECBs remaining for your next transaction!


If you'd like to see more CVS deals this week, go here.

BIG TIP: You will NOT receive change from the ECBs that you use. It is important to figure out your transactions carefully so that you don't end up losing money on your ECBs.

BIG TIP #2: If CVS is out of stock of any of these items, ask for a rain check.

Stay tuned later today for the deals that I plan to score at CVS this week!

If you head out to shop, let me know how it goes, OK? And bring on the questions!

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

casterline said...

Do I have to keep the receipts that tell me my extra bucks, or is it recorded on my CVS card?

Kaley Ehret said...

YES--keep your extrabucks. Treat them just like coupons. You will want to clip them off the end of your receipt for easy access.