Monday, March 2, 2009

Money-saving Monday

Raise your hand if you're excited that it's Money-saving Monday again!

Me too.
'Cuz I've got some sa-weet deals for you!

Oh, and speaking of sa-weet, I am sipping my Hazelnut Gevalia coffee as I write this post. You too can be sipping your (fill in the blank with your favorite flavor) Gevalia coffee with me. I just checked and the deal is still available! C'mon...you know you want to...

Ok, let's get this show on the road:


First, a great find for my mom friends:

I have never before seen a $5 off coupon for diapers, but hallelujah...that day has come. Go here and print out yours before they are all gone! (I also found a $3 off coupon...they were on pages 3 and 5 for me. You should be able to print out two of each!)

Thanks, Mercedes!


And now something fun for my girlfriends:

Wanna receive free stuff for joining the brand new Victoria's Secret PINK Nation? I just did and got a coupon for a free gift and $10 off a $35 purchase, valid until March 31 . (Word on the street is that the free item is a PINK tote.) You'll need to bring a photo ID with you when you use the coupon. Hey...ya gotta love FREE!

Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom!


And here's a little something for all you hungry people out there:


Doesn't that make you hungry just looking at it? Go here to download a coupon for a free Roastburger with any drink purchase at Arby's. It's valid through March 9. Are you thinkin' Arby's? I know I am.

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!


And finally, for all of my pre-teen friends...(who am i foolin'? I'm gonna use this one on me!)


Wanna save $10 on High School Musical 3? Right here, Right now print the coupon below and the Mail-In Rebate--hey, it's Now or Never.

$5 off 1 High School Musical DVD printable

$5 Mail-in Rebate for Sara Lee/Hillshire Farms products plus HSM 3

My Wal-Mart is still selling it for $19.98, but I've heard that some have it on sale for $10...which would make it FREE! Does anyone know a store where you can get a good deal? If so, let us know 'cuz We're All in this Together!

Thanks, Laina!


Don't ya just love Mondays?

1 comment:

DoremiGirl said...

Kaley, I'm following your blog now. Totally appreciate all you post - I have fun reading them and you're doing a lot of people favors by posting your M-S Mondays. Thanks - one of these days I'll work on a blog - highly doubtful. Right now, learning about twitting...