Monday, March 23, 2009

Swagbucks Love


Search & Win

It has now been a week since I signed up for Swagbucks.

Update: I am only 2 swagbucks away from my first gift card!!!

It has been so much fun to watch my numbers grow with very little effort on my part. I have searched the web several times, but most of my points have come from a few people who signed up last week when I posted about this new online search engine. As they earn swagbucks, so do I!

Here are a few tips:
  • Sign up here. It only takes a minute and no credit card is required.
  • Once you are signed up, be sure to download the toolbar and start earning bucks right away. You'll automatically receive 3 swagbucks just for signing up!
  • Then, click on 'Promote' to find banners and links to post on your blog.
  • If you don't have a blog, you can simply click on 'Promote' and send out an e-mail to your friends to invite them to join you in this fun new way to earn free money.
Seriously, this is so much fun. Join the Swagbucks craze with me. Hey, everybody's doing it! (This is what we call positive peer pressure. =)

No comments: